Local campaigners John Geater, Siobhan Kennedy-Hall and Councillor Matt Melias want to make Avonmouth and Lawrence Weston an even better place to live.
They have a positive vision for Avonmouth & Lawrence Weston that includes:
- Improve and protect local facilities
- Fight for a joined-up approach to local transport
- Make sure Council services are good value for money
- Support the opening of the Portway Park & Ride train station
- Work to resolve Bristol’s waste and recycling disposal issues
Your Conservative team are working hard at these times to ensure everyone is kept safe and look forward to getting everything back on track following the coronavirus pandemic, as always, should you need to contact your councillors or local campaigners, then please do not hesitate to do so via our contact page, stating who you’d like to speak with and your location.
At the next local election, use all three of your votes on the Conservatives and secure a strong voice for local residents.