Local campaigner Jonathan Hucker and Councillor Graham Morris will be the strong voice that Stockwood deserves, they will hold Bristol City to account and campaign to scrap the position of Mayor. Jon and Graham are passionate about our communities.
They have a positive plan for Stockwood that includes:
- Fight to improve Stockwood shops and the surrounding environment
- Campaign for additional pedestrian crossings throughout the ward
- Seek funding for road improvements, in particular the concrete roads and the bus routes
- Improve bus services and campaign for further access to buses
- Secure additional funding to improve parks and play areas
Your Conservative team are working hard at these times to ensure everyone is kept safe and look forward to getting everything back on track following the coronavirus pandemic. As always, should you need to contact your councillors or local campaigners, then please do not hesitate to do so via our contact page, stating who you’d like to speak with and your location.
On the 6th of May 2021, give both your votes to the Conservatives so Stockwood ward can have the representatives it needs.