I am the Conservative Candidate for Mayor of the West Of England. I live in Windmill Hill in the South of Bristol and run a communications consultancy as well as an ethical business network working with other enterprises on issues like protecting the environment and social responsibility.
I believe that the West of England deserves a strong voice and we should work for everyone so that no one, and no community, is left behind.
My plan for the West Of England includes:
- Protecting the environment and cutting CO2 emissions
- Delivering a better transport system and cutting congestion
- Supporting a free port in Bristol
- Building homes and communities that people want to live in
- Support our towns and villages by building more train stations with better services
- Support businesses, charities and community groups so we develop an economy that works for all
I will be the strong voice that the West Of England needs and will fight for you every step of the way. I will make sure the region's recovery is secure and will work with partners in central government to deliver for you.