Councillor Claire Hiscott and local campaigner Jake Emsley will stand up for Horfield residents and make sure their voices are heard at City Hall. Claire and Jake are passionate about our communities.
Claire and Jake have a positive plan for Horfield including:
- Protect Horfield Common and improve the play facilities
- Working with the Council to get the Manor Farm centre opened
- Fighting for more affordable housing to help tackle homelessness
- Lobby for stronger action on van dwellers parking on residential streets
- Protecting your local high street and shops
- Support efforts for Bristol to become a ‘carbon neutral’ city.
Your Conservative team are working hard at these times to ensure everyone is kept safe and look forward to getting everything back on track following the coronavirus pandemic. As always, should you need to contact your councillors or local campaigners, then please do not hesitate to do so via our contact page, stating who you’d like to speak with and your location.
Claire & Jake will make sure Horfield receives its fair share in funding and support from the council. On the 6th of May use both your votes for the Conservatives.