Local councillors Mark Weston and Chris Windows are dedicated local campaigners and will continue to champion Henbury & Brentry at City Hall. Mark and Chris will make sure Henbury & Brentry receives its fair share. They will also campaign for the position of Mayor to be scrapped.
They have a positive vision for Henbury & Brentry including:
- Supporting the delivery of a new train station
- Further investment in local parks
- Protecting vital community facilities
- Securing good value for money for local taxpayers
- Campaigning for Cleaner parks and Streets
- Working towards a joined up approach to transport
Your Conservative team are working hard at these times to ensure everyone is kept safe and look forward to getting everything back on track following the coronavirus pandemic. As always, should you need to contact your councillors or local campaigners, then please do not hesitate to do so via our contact page, stating who you’d like to speak with and your location.
On the 6th of May 2021 use both your votes for the Conservatives to make sure Henbury & Brentry has two dedicated and hardworking councillors making sure your voice is heard.